Saturday 14 July 2012

Soul & Conscience


Birds sing the song of life as if showing to us the beauty of 
World, 
You, busy with hammers and knife, trying to become the commonest, doing things so absurd. 
But I, alone with my own instinct, cry for giving you pain, 
Apologising each and every moment, my eyes continue to rain. 

Coz its for you that I live, for you that I'm here, 
Its your name that's my fame and care taker of my fears. 
'The Humans' we're known as, all over the Universe, 
But I'm still a moon, you all the stars. 

Just one in the sky, the brightest at night, 
But inside it's weak, no self-owned light. 
I know I'm not the one who you see, 
I know I'm not the one who is me. 

All I know is the bitter fact, 
That we all pretend, we all act. 
To show this world that we too are smart, 
To prove that we know each and every art. 

But inside there's our conscience, that knows what we truly are, 
Even if we may ignore and let go, it surely learns from every scar. 
And that's what makes us survive the best and helps us live in the best way, 
So never disagree from your conscience, listen to what it says.

No comments:

Post a Comment