Sunday 28 October 2012

I'm Sad Today


I used to be sad for the blind, coz they can't see the beauty of the world,
I used to be sad for the dumb, coz they can't speak their prayers,

I used to be sad for the deaf, coz they can't hear the sweet voice of the birds,
I used to be sad for those who can't walk, coz they never know about the feeling of speed,
I used to be sad for those without hands, coz they never feel the touch of a baby's c
heeks,


But today,



I'm sad for myself, coz even when I can see the wrong, I don't try to correct it,
I'm sad for myself, coz I've a mouth that keeps uttering foul words,
I'm sad for myself, coz I never realised the melody in the voice of my friends,
I'm sad for myself, coz I've used my legs to run away from the problems,
I'm sad for myself, coz my hands never made a thing for peace!



I'm sad for all the normal people like me!
I really am! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment